Many people have financial obligations that will last as long as they do. Weather it be taxes, leaving an inheritance, or paying for final expenses permanent life insurance guarantees it will be taken care of.
Whole life insurance has a cash value that grows over time. With the cash value you could increase your coverage, have your premiums reduced, or borrow against the policy. Also, if you determine in the future that you do not need this coverage, you would receive the cash surrender value. With whole life insurance you can choose many payment options and can choose to pay your policy off early even though the coverage lasts forever.
Whole life insurance is for you if:
- You have financial obligations for the rest of your life
- You have a large tax bill when you pass away you want to take care of
- You want to ensure your final expenses are taken care of
- You are looking for flexibility in your insurance
- You are looking for your insurance policy to be an asset and grow over time
Forest City Life works with over 20 major insurance companies across Canada allowing us to find the solution best suited to you for the best price. Our team of experts will help you find the coverage that you are looking for the best price available. When you are ready, use our free no-obligation quoting tool and we’ll take care of the rest.